When in doubt..............................well, I wouldn't.However, they ARE quite lovely.
They LOOK kind of threatening!! I sure wouldn't trust them.
I would never eat a mushroom I picked!
They are beautiful but I would never dare eat wild mushrooms.
Gotta love 'em--- to look at!
Hari OMWhether or not - they are much prettier where they are! YAM xx
I can't tell an edible one from a poison one which is why I only eat the ones bought in the store :) These are rather pretty
Pretty, but more than likely, lethal.
Lovely capture and they look delicious as buns! haha
Hello,They are pretty, I would not eat them! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!
how pretty th3y look !! Look like cups / balls !!! And of course delicious...but one doesn't know whether these are edible !Devi :)
these are much more attractive and pretty than the usual mushrooms.. gorgeous photo.. I don't eat anything I find growing, even when it says they are edible. like our back yard has plants that online says parts of them are edible.
The picture is a fine closeup. I wouldn't want to eat them.
Oh wow, those are so cool, how did you ever spot them? Great detail, but not sure I'd even trust a Google Image search when it comes to eating mushrooms.
Beautiful color and textures captured in this eye-catching mushroom! They are tempting, but I would not eat them. :-)
They may or may not be edible, but they sure are photographable . Great shot.
They are interesting to look at, but I don't think I'd try a taste.
They are beautiful but I wouldn't eat wild mushrooms.All the best Jan
This is a gorgeous image. I love the color, light and the detail. They are such interesting mushrooms.
Post a Comment